.....and other random stuff......

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Timaree from Freebird Drawing just presented me with the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD! (Wheee!)
I’m tickled pink! (pun intended! Lol)
 
Thank you, Timaree!
As a recipient I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself and then pass the award on to (up to 15) other bloggers.
The hard part…seven things about myself.
Um, okay, here goes:
1. I like to eat chocolate ice cream with fresh bread. (Sour dough is the best!) Yum!
2. Even now, at the ripe old age of mumble mumble I am very naive.
3. I want to try every art and craft known to mankind before I die.
4. I am left-handed. (But I can do a lot of stuff with either hand!)
5. In my head I’m still 22.
6. When I was a little girl and would color with my mother I would get mad at her (and jealous) because she would make plaids and paisleys on the characters clothing, and I couldn’t!
7. It took me years before I could call myself an artist.

Now to pass the award on:
1. One of the first blogs I ever stumbled upon. Mary Ann Moss at Dispatch from L.A. http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/ I just love her style, her grace and the best part is she takes us along for the ride when she travels!

2. Kim Henkel has a lovely blog here at Letting in the Light http://www.khenkel.blogspot.com/

3. Marianne Walker at I Like Markers does amazing things with markers at http://ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/

4. Pat from Lost and Found http://patpitingolo.blogspot.com/ is on an artistic journey and welcomes friends!

5. Elizabeth Remy at Lost Coast Post does the most incredible journal drawings http://lostcoastpost.blogspot.com/

Not that any of these bloggers need a bit of help from me but, they are a few of the blogs I visit on a regular basis and I think they deserve this award!

If the bloggers mentioned above want to pass on the award, you do it by copying the picture of the award and pasting it on your blog. Link back to the one who awarded it to you. Then, tell seven things about yourself and list links of up to 15 blogs to whom you want to pass the award.

This is totally voluntary, no pressure! You can choose to participate or not, it’s up to you.
As Timaree says, “There should be total freedom and ease in blogging.”
Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. You are most welcome! I'm not too sure about chocolate ice cream with sour dough bread but I could see my daughter liking it. I am left handed too and also like trying every art and craft that comes along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the award! I am having trouble coming up with things to let slip about myself though... I will try to post soon.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!