.....and other random stuff......

Monday, October 31, 2011

Will I or Won’t I?


It’s a well known fact that I have absolutely NO willpower whatsoever!
None.
Nil.
Nada.

So it’s a real toss up whether I will break down and snitch any Halloween candy or not.

I’ve been doing pretty well trying to ‘clean up my act’ so to speak when it comes to my eating habits.
And until today I didn’t even open the candy.
BUT…….

Now that it’s open and waiting for the little trick or treaters I can hear those Crunch bars calling my name!

Only time will tell! LOL
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!


5 comments:

  1. Go on Robin....Open it! the test is whether you then eat it LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yes! You MUST make sure they're good enough to pass out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about not having Crunch Bars in Colombia is now making ME want to pass out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because of the massive power outages due to the freak snowstorm, the local police have postponed trick or treating until Thurs. I usually buy candy I don't like (Reese's cups), bu Himself bought a giant bag of Snickers/Milky Way as part of the storm supplies. And living in a rural area, we usually don't get more than 1 kid! I don't call it snitching, I call it quality assurance testing. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say...GO FOR IT...life's too short not to eat chocolate. lol. xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!