.....and other random stuff......

Friday, March 9, 2012

I Have Been Remiss


I have been remiss in my blogging duties. And I am sorry.
I apologize for not keeping up.
But I have been feeling ‘fuzzy’ lately. I am trying to keep my activities to simple, mindless endeavors that don’t require stringing thoughts and words together.
Like…..sitting on the couch and watching stupid reruns of forensic shows. Somehow they don’t seem to help my mood. Go figure!
I just seem to be in a perpetual bad mood.
There’s nothing good on TV.
No good old B&W movies.
No Bette Davis, Humphrey Bogart or Joan Crawford to be found anywhere!
The radio stations suck and when I try and program Pandora to sooth my savage breast it just pisses me off! 
It’s obviously me.
I realize that.
But I better find something to yank me out of this funk soon. I fear for Husband’s safety! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Hope you recover to your normal happy self soon - seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruh-Roh! I read the post about the art store first so NOW we know what to do the next time the screaming meanies hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that's just how I was describing my mood this morning. I was not thinking why am I down but why am I in this BAD mood lately! I was real tempted to go get a new little pupy I saw at the pet store the other day but I really do not need a new puppy to look after just now. I hope you find a way forward soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (is this what you later describe as your box? Are you still in that box? I really hope you're not! Sitting on the other side of the world in a similar box cheering you on & out. If you still need it. If not? YAY! Send my cheers on to someone who needs them! :))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!