.....and other random stuff......

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother’s Day Continues!


Husband isn’t fast and loose with his compliments. 
But that’s what makes them all the more meaningful and spontaneous when he goes give one.

They catch me off guard sometimes.

After the surprise visit from Son1 for mother’s day I was crooning about how great the kids have turned out and how I could never have done it without him.

He didn’t miss a beat when he replied, “Sure you could have. They would have turned out just as great!”

I actually blushed!

Sometimes we forget just how powerful our words can be.

This is one GREAT Mommy’s Day! I am blessed!

(Forgive me for boasting but I just had to share! ♥)

4 comments:

  1. Well that was one cool comment from your DH!....may be he could pass some tips on to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a nice comment. My husband is spare with them too so I know just how much this can mean to you. Yay, visits and compliments, what more could you ask for?

    I got my journal! I put it on my Mother's Day post here. I love it! Thanks for the little extra. I didn't realize I was your first customer. Let's hope you get many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boasting is good. So glad you had a great M's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blushing is good, so is boasting :D AND you made me smile in the process :) I'm so glad for your happy day :D

    Incidentally and completely off-topic: THANK YOU, so much!, for the 'tag-I'm-it-now' card :D It got here last week and has been smiling at me gloriously from its spot in my kitchen gallery, and I'm SO embarrassed for letting life and stuff getting in the way of thanking you before now!! I LOVE it!! (and I'm it ;))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!