.....and other random stuff......

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Another High School Memory

When I was in school I had an English teacher who would assign lengthy essays as punishments.
He would choose the titles.
They were amazing!

“My Life as a Doorknob”

“Life Inside a Ping Pong Ball’

I used to TRY and get into trouble just so I could write one!  (Okay, so it wasn’t a stretch for me to get into trouble, but still…)

I wish I had kept them. I would love to re-read what my adolescent little brain was thinking.


I wonder if I was any more twisted than I am now.

5 comments:

  1. That does sound like an amazing punishment! No wonder you got into trouble lol
    It would be fascinating to re-visit them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing tine has refined your twisted skill (-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. With your excellent memory…I'm surprised you can't remember them word for word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i would have trouble writing a lengthy essay about either of there two topics!! egad

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!