.....and other random stuff......

Friday, October 19, 2018

I Bit the Bullet

.....ordered the appliances......and went into debt!

But we now have lovely new stainless steel appliances! They didn't have the induction cooktop in stock so we have to wait for that. And I didn't take a picture of the dishwasher because it's still in the box and I didn't think a picture of a box would interest you.

You'll get to see it all once the kitchen is complete (more or less....lol) pretty soon!

I didn't even wait to peel off the protective film I was so excited to show you! 
(or for Husband to put the handles on the fridge! LOL)

3 comments:

  1. So shiny! I hope the surface is textured or you'll be polishing fingerprints off all day, said Gretchen Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all coming together it seems :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to look great and well worth all the upheaval.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!