.....and other random stuff......

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cattitude!


Lesson 2 of Steve Sonheim’s Photo Silly course was a ‘portrait’.

Well, there’s nobody home but me and the cat. And you KNOW I’m not going to be posting any pictures of myself! LOL

I elect Fluffy! Yeah!

Try taking a composed shot of an uncooperative cat! 

After chasing her around the house I decided to just sit and wait for her to settle somewhere. She settled in my lap.

I had to just shoot ‘at’ her without actually composing anything, while simultaneously petting her to keep her cooperating. (All while keeping my hand out of the shot!)

Can YOU pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time? Similar concept.

But I did get this:
CATTITUDE!
This is a great course. I highly recommend it! 

2 comments:

  1. awesome shot! you're a pro at petting, shooting & subterfuge ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!