.....and other random stuff......

Friday, December 2, 2011

Time Suckers



Don’t you just hate these guys?
I wish there was a way to get rid of them. But, alas (parenthetically; how often do you get to use the word ‘alas’! LOL) they are the necessities of life.

But I have decided that ‘they’ will no longer take priority. 
I don’t really care anymore if my house is dusty.
Or if I haven’t vacuumed in several days.
The laundry won’t get up and leave (unfortunately) if I don’t get to it today!

But that idea that just popped into my head will wilt and fade away if I don’t work on it RIGHT NOW! 
I'll be right back!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes they can be happy, little time sucks like Twitter or Facebook (-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've finally got your priorities straight! Mind you, a lot of husbands don't like it when we realize this though.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!