.....and other random stuff......

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After


The day after Christmas and all is quite in the house.
I enjoy just sitting and looking at the tree all aglow in its feathery glory.
I made these ornaments a few years ago.
I had a lot of leftover feather boas from a previous project so I decided to add some glitz to the more ‘plain’ ball ornaments. 
I love how they move with the slightest breeze.
A puff of air, a little shimmer and sparkle and all is well with the world!





3 comments:

  1. Pretty ornaments. Love the flamingo. I was up early Christmas morning just having a cup of tea and enjoying the quiet and the Christmas tree. It's nice having 20somethings who don't stir out of bed until noon thirty. Today, were off to the annual Clan Gathering (Himself's family) If we can get the 20somethings moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what other people put on their trees...your extras on the baubles are clever. Today our tree lights decided to stop working, is it trying to tell us Christmas is over!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!