.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Grandpa's Trains


Husband is a model train enthusiast. 
At least he was when he was a kid.

And when the boys were little we used to put them around the tree every year.

I think the two of us had more fun putting the elaborate layouts together than the kids did! LOL

Last year Grandma gave Husband his Dad’s trains from the ‘30’s.

So the two of us had a little ‘together’ time playing with them this year.
After all these years they still light up and run!







3 comments:

  1. Wow!...I love train sets...(I have no idea why) - or what the fascination is with them, you are so lucky to have this set, it looks amazing and good and solid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cool! I'm sure the special time spent with hubby setting these up was precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a beautiful and precious gift - both the train, and the time to set it up!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!