.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Brain Fart or ‘Old Timers’ Disease?


I’ve been running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to finish up for the sale on Friday.

Most of the items are finished, so I began thinking about how to best present/display them.

At one point in time we had a black metal plate rack (you know, the single kind for displaying an ornamental plate.)

I KNOW we had it. I even called Husband at work to verify I’m not just hallucinating.
Yep, we had it.

But where the hell is it?

I have been scouring the house. Every nook and cranny. Every hiding place, every drawer, every little place I might be tempted to stuff something out of sight until I can find a better place for it!

Nothing.
Nada.
Zero.
Zip.

I can’t find it anywhere!

And the thing is………
I know it’s right in front of my eyes…..somewhere………..

And I’ll be smacking my head (a lá ‘I could have had a V-8’) when I finally see it.

Do you have these moments too?
Please tell me you have these moments (please!)

4 comments:

  1. No I'm perfectly sane!...no, not really.LOL.
    I tend to go from one to another and forget why I went into that room!!...just no hope for me whatsoever. As for finding the things I have put away for safe-keeping, no chance of finding them - mind you I find all the other things I'd forgotten about, until of course I go back to find them and then they have gone too!! Grrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...all the time. And you're right. It's usually RIGHT in front of your eyes or in the special place you put it so you wouldn't forget. Don't worry...It'll pop up. Probably on Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could try visualizing finding it. More importantly, how you'll feel when you do find it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I have those moments - not at all :lolol:
    I call them "boy-looking" because when I calm down, have a cuppa and get up again, there it is, right under my nose :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!