.....and other random stuff......

Monday, January 2, 2012

If it’s Not One Thing, It’s Another

My father had a great way of paying bills.
Actually he had two great ways.

He would say, “We’ll throw all the bills in the air and the ones that land on their edge are the ones we’ll pay.”
Other times, this was the idea, “We’ll throw the bills in the air and the ones that stick to the ceiling are the ones that we’ll pay.”

I think I might try that this year, seeing as how I just got notified that my mortgage payment HAS GONE UP $400 A MONTH! (insurance rates in Florida are astronomical)

(I have a feeling this illo is going to come in handy more times than I ever expected this year! LOL)

7 comments:

  1. HORRIBLE! That puts a definite damper on the possibility of us buying in St Pete Beach. Maybe they've gone so sky high because of all the UFO sightings in the area! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you used this illustration! *eek*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gulp...like your sense of humor about it. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup...the illo says it all--matches the situation perfectly (although I hope you don't have to use it again ;) )!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!