.....and other random stuff......

Monday, January 23, 2012

No Thanks, I Just Had a Baked Apple


My mother was unflappable.
Totally unflappable.
One day as she was walking to work, a man approached  her, opened his raincoat and flashed her.
Without missing a beat she looked him straight in the eye and said, “No thanks, I just had a baked apple!”
It made no sense whatsoever, but it took the flasher by surprise that he wasn’t able to shock her.
She just kept on walking.
Unflappable!
LOL


It became another oft repeated catch phrase we used for any odd or awkward situation!

6 comments:

  1. What a brilliant mum, don't think I would have been that calm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha absolutely brilliant post, love it, go mum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. Brilliant response.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha :) You're cracking me up again :) & so is your mom - you know, I love that she lives on in your awesome stories!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!