.....and other random stuff......

Monday, October 29, 2012

Time/Space Continuum


I am convinced time is passing faster than it used to.
I have no proof of this, just anecdotal evidence.

I used to be able to go to the grocery store on my lunch hour, do the weeks shopping, bring it home, put it away, make myself a sandwich and STILL get back to work on time.
One lunchtime I made thirteen stops, running errands and made it back to work on time. (I broke a motor mount in my car, but still, I was on time!)

Now, I sit down at the computer to work on a simple design, thinking ten minutes, tops, and it takes me hours!
What’s up with that?

It’s not that I don’t know the programs I’m working with. It’s not that it’s anything complicated.

I think I actually DID only take ten minutes, but someone is playing a cruel practical joke in turning the clocks forward to make me THINK it’s hours later!

And if I ever find the perpetrator who’s doing it, you’re in big trouble, mister!

3 comments:

  1. Here's an explanation of time given by the Tenth Doctor. You don't need to watch the entire clip just until he explains what time is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDsN5lWLKU0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep,I think CJ has found the answer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just let me know when you find him...I'll take care of it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!