.....and other random stuff......

Friday, April 1, 2011

Pay it Forward

I am joining the Pay It Forward event.

 I joined up by leaving a comment on Kim Henkel’s blog at 
Letting in the Light and in turn, I will be giving away 5 sets of assorted note cards to the first five people who leave a comment on this post.
Each of the 5 people that leave a comment on this post should then blog about this on their blog and give away five items that are handmade,
and on and on it goes...
If you are interested in joining in this event and would like me to send a set of my
note cards just leave me a comment letting me know!
Each set contains four cards (4.25 X 5.5 inches) and four envelopes. Blank inside so you can add your own sentiment.  All cards are printed on coated digital bright white 80lb. super smooth card stock with Epson Dura Brite Ultra ink. Each assortment is slightly different, but here are the images that may be included.
(I will ship internationally!)








1 comment:

I appreciate your comments!