.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The mail brings such lovely things!

(she says jumping up and down like an excited five year old!
Tee Hee!)
 Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

The mail carrier is beginning to think I’m nuts! I get so excited when I hear his truck I actually go out to meet him! (well, not ALWAYS, but I was expecting something this time!)

And was I rewarded for it today!

Lovely Joanna from Gathering Wild sent me the most AMAZING gift!
I don’t know which is more beautiful, the package or the artwork inside!
So as the saying goes, ‘a picture (or ten or eleven) is worth a thousand words!






Is that not the most beautiful package you’ve ever seen? I waited a long time, enjoying the outside, before I allowed myself to open it. (which I did VERY carefully so as not to damage it!)
And it kept getting better and better!
"Planted"




Just beautiful!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Joanna, your generosity overwhelms me and your talent takes my breath away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!