.....and other random stuff......

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Once upon a time

Once upon a time, in my younger days, I made a statement that I wanted to be surrounded by males. (I was joking of course……. mostly. lol)

Well, as it turns out, that’s just what I got!

In my life I’ve been surrounded by:
Husband
Son 1
Son 2
Male dog
And numerous male cats!

Husband reminded me of this statement the other day, and then added ‘be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!’ LOL

But, the thing is….it’s EXACTLY what I wanted!

3 comments:

  1. In this case you are very lucky that it really turned out to be what you wanted too! My sister wanted boys so they'd play baseball. She got girls although one of them loved tennis, neither played baseball. Now she has grandsons and she is enjoying them a lot. One actually plays baseball! (The others play soccer). It just took an extra generation for her to get what she wanted.

    Blogger isn't cooperating so I have to sign in with Open ID instead of just clicking. They have had problems lately. Ah well, life is the same isn't it whether we are online or offline, lol.
    Timaree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, as far as children are concerned I thought I wanted girls (or at least one girl) but in hindsight I see I got exactly what I wanted! (Little boys are the BEST!) Don’t go getting all up in arms if you have girls! I mean no insult to girls, it's just I don't think I could have taken all the screeching and drama! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We ended up with a boy and then a girl. I found Lil easier when she was little, Pete was always on the go, but in their teens Pete was easier and Lil was...dramatic!! Fortunately calm now prevails with both of them having moved out to their own houses.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!