.....and other random stuff......

Monday, May 2, 2011

Super powers

First born says my hot flashes are a prelude to my developing super powers!
Oh wow! How exciting! I’m going to have super powers!

I asked him what kind of super powers and he said ‘fire breathing.’

What kind of super power is that?

What can you do with fire breathing? I see no point in being able to breathe fire at something (or someone.) Okay, maybe it would come in handy in an argument, but other than that it’s kind of limited.

Then he suggested that it would make a good sideshow act.

So, if you’re ever in my part of the world, look me up and I’ll do my sideshow fire breathing act for you!

Ah, kids! All that work and this is what I get! LOL

(Actually, I LOVE conversations like this!)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, those are fun conversations. I called my daughter yesterday to see how she makes her enchiladas and she shouted to her husband "mark this on the calendar" because usually she is calling me for cooking questions. She just wanted to rub it in a little, lol. Now, where is the picture of the fire breathing mama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the other hand you could say,,,,, developing super powers? I already have them. I had you, kid. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!