.....and other random stuff......

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Light Tent


One of the ‘chores’ of having an online presence is taking photographs of the things I want to share.
I always wanted a professional light tent but the ones I was finding were too expensive.
So I resorted to a homemade version, which was a real pain to store and set up when needed.
The other day as I was perusing the web I ran across this.
SOLD!

As soon as the mailman rang the doorbell I was looking for something to shoot!

I don't have to drag out the huge backdrop and poster board and lights anymore! Just take it out of it's bag and it pops to life. Easy peasy!










(I didn’t even take the time to dust it off first, so excuse the fuzzies!)

5 comments:

  1. Now that works well, love the shoes too. Of course, if the light tent doesn't perform in the future, I know a small orange dog called Hamish who could use it for camping! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot more elegant than the white presentation board I used in the sun room. At
    8 oF. today, I ain't going out to the sun room for love nor money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, thank you, thank you! i've been looking for something just like this!!

    i took a commercial photography class in college and always dreamed of having all the tools and goodies that i used to use at school...without taking up all the space :) this will work perfectly, i think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely AMAZING!!! I had no idea something like this existed - and the results, your photos?? STUNNING!! Sorry for all the caps, but I'm thoroughly impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love that little tent! Thanks for sharing it. It will be on my wish list.
    The shoe and images also GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!