.....and other random stuff......

Friday, January 11, 2013

That Clinches It!


Well, it appears that 2013 is destined to be ‘my’ year.
That is if you’re superstitions, which apparently I am!

They say if you step in s**t something good is coming your way.
This morning as I went about my daily routine, I stepped into it alright!
Not only did I step into it, but not knowing I had done so I tracked it all over the house!

I guess I’m in for a REALLY good year!
If you don’t count cleaning the cat s**t out of the carpeting, that is!

4 comments:

  1. It's lucky? Maybe I ought to do a tarantella in Ink's litter box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!...yuck, I hate it when that happens - and the smell well! Never noticed particular good luck though....perhaps it just got delayed. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewww yuck! It'll have to be pretty good to make up for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaaaHAaaaHaaaHAHAHAHAHA! IT'S YOUR YEAR!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!