.....and other random stuff......

Saturday, January 5, 2013

So, I Was Thinking………


Husband hates when I say this because it usually involves something for him to do.
But this time it doesn’t require anything from him at all! LOL

I had an idea…….
I started making the bits and pieces that the idea required.
And of course I had ‘extra’ material, so while I was at it I figured I might as well use it up and make extra’s (just in case.)

As they piled up and I tossed them onto the table this little tableau formed.

I kind of liked it so I started to fool around.
I’ve always been drawn to the combination of black and white and red.

I like how the three red lips formed abstract eyes and mouth. It was totally unintentional!
I didn’t even see it until I started to photograph them.

Stay tuned………………..














5 comments:

  1. I see some "critters" about to be born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I spy another creation in the making...what will the name be I wonder...'Spot' may be? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating! This kind of work would drive me up a wall. More power to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already totally love it :D
    (and I know all about that 'I was thinking...' line - that's why nothing ever happens in this house, lol)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!