.....and other random stuff......

Monday, December 17, 2012

After the Ball


Your good thoughts and well wishes must be very powerful!
The 'Explosion' was a roaring success!
I had a blast!
Lovely people, great table ‘mates’ and fantastic buyers and friends stopped by.

I was having such a good time interacting with everyone I totally forgot to take ANY pictures!
L My bad!
















This is what is left of the Christmas tags I gave away! (The bucket was overflowing to begin with.) And with each giveaway I put them in a small pink bag I made.







































And of course the sold items went into a pink bag as well! 
(It warmed my little heart to see all the pink bags wandering around!)

Everyone had lovely things to say about my display.

But they were confused by the puzzles. 
Everyone except for one little boy, Juan, who immediately came over to my table the minute I put them out. I couldn't help myself, I gave him one and asked him to report back to me after he put it together and tell me if it was up to par. (One must always have a quality control department in their company! LOL)

Thank you, my friends, for all your internet love and support!





4 comments:

  1. So happy to read this :) Puts a very warm smile onto my rainy-Monday-afternoon-blues-face :) Congratulations - well deserved! You worked hard - you've earned some rest now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your display looks wonderful Robin. Those little pink bags were a great idea too. Have to say your mouse has the most brilliant expression, love him. Hope your quality controller reported back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO! Congratulations Robin. I must ask if Faby Gaby sold?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a ball! It all looks amazing. I love having small somethings to give away, and I also end up giving some girl or boy something off of my table that they have admired. It alway makes me smile inside and out. I am sure you made Juan's day extra special too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!