.....and other random stuff......

Friday, March 7, 2014

And Then........

I took some of these:
















and these:
















and used this to melt them together:
















and then painted it with this:





















and added a little bit of this:
















and a couple of these:





















and these:















and more of this:
















put it all together and ended up with THIS!:






















































































He/she/it (I haven't decided yet......) isn't ANYTHING like I envisioned. I love when that happens! ♥♥♥

13 comments:

  1. Aww, this is brilliant - absolutely love her (well with pink shoes this has to be a her) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out incredible. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A heart stealer ! Love the creativity !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a cute girich (cross between ostrich and giraffe)! This is really darling. Pat yourself on the back for me will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful. She has made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GREAT!! Love those goggly eyes :) Well, that and the shoes. really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever, my dear :-)
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you hear me squealing?!?!?! I SOOOO love this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's so cute- she has to be a she with the pink sneaks. YOu have to enter her in the next show. She's sure to steal it. So cool....... just like you..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes - how wonderfully delightful - I don't mind if things don't turn out how they are envisioned IF I still like how it turns out. This turned out smashingly so all is well - love her eyes! and her sneakers! DElightful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!