.....and other random stuff......

Friday, May 25, 2018

What's on My Workdesk.....

I know it's not Wednesday but.......
I've been playing with my new Jane Davenport watercolors. 
 A big step up for me from student grade. 
I don't know if I'm getting better or if having better paint is making me better....or I'm just deluding myself.....lol. 
Even if I'm not getting any 'better' I'm certainly getting faster! 
Media used:
Jane Davenport Watercolors
colored pencils
china marker
acrylic ink
Pentel Arts Hybrid Technica pen 0.3mm

I'm not sure if it's finished or not....I might add some spatter to add a little movement to it....hmmm....
Yup, definitely spatter! :)

8 comments:

  1. New art supplies can really inspire, and fun to try different media together. Love your painting, this would make a great card, or design for all sorts of things. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! this reminds me of a dress my mother made me. She used fabric that had a poppy print on the hem border and the top of the fabric was black dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Beautiful! I love your poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work! And yes, the spatter makes it even better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I want to have this pattern for my summer dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. new art supplies always help :)
    i like the spallter effect, too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!