.....and other random stuff......

Monday, August 27, 2012

Beasties


BigBrother used to like to scare me when we were kids.

He would tell me about the monster under my bed who had long elastic arms that could reach around corners and down stairs.

Or the one that would stick a finger up out of the drain while you were showering and feel around for your foot. 
Both ready to pull you down into the dark and terrifying  monster underworld!

To this day (as a rational, thinking adult, lol) I still can’t dangle an arm or leg over the side of the bed.

And when I shower, I always keep an eye on the drain!

You know, just in case!

4 comments:

  1. Eeeekkk....I hate the thought of creepy crawley monsters - love your drawing (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I've been in the room with those monsters and know just what you're talking about. Nowadays...they're scared of me! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty hilarious...and so easy to relate to. My elder sibs did the same to me.. Took me years to get over the dangle-foot-bed thing.
    I sure don't like the thing heading out of your drain illo :-0

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!