.....and other random stuff......

Monday, January 6, 2014

How do I love thee……..


How do I love thee……..

Let me count the ways

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my pen can reach
When out of sight my love extends to search for thee

I love thee to the level of every day’s’ most quite need to draw
By sun and candlelight

I love thee freely as I strive for improvement
I love thee purely as you do not judge

I love thee with a passion that I have not felt since youth
I love thee deeply as you are transportable

I love thee with the stylus, muse and imagination of all my life

And if the Admin choose, I shall love thee even more after updates
























(Forgive me Elizabeth Barrett Browning)

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant!....you are so good at these drawings, I can't get the hang of them (i've got Brushes on ipad - I'm useless at it) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I haven't tried learning anything about drawing yet on my Ipad. I don't do enough on paper either : (.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Until the new model comes out (-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!! your drawing and your poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah one HAS to love the samsung stylus, I have one too :) (not as handy with it as you are, clearly)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!