.....and other random stuff......

Monday, July 4, 2011

Totally Boring Post

My computer has been acting a little, shall we say, ‘twitchy’ the past few weeks.
So I thought it would behoove me to make a backup, just in case.
I’ve been loading so much of my artwork into it I didn’t want to lose any.
So I spent the day making backups and then cleaning out old programs, deleting here, uninstalling there, running antivirus software, cleaning out cookies and spyware and defragging.
It runs like a top now!
But by the end of the day my eyes felt like “two burnt holes in a blanket” as my mother used to say. (Ever wonder where these sayings come from? Because that one is definitely strange. But I digress….)

 Anyway, I thought I’d take a break and illustrate my day. 

(I love how you can take artistic license and make your self portrait look so much better than real life! LOL)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!