.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another Scathingly Brilliant Idea Alert


I have another brilliant idea!

PEOPLE CHOW!

Comes in three delicious flavors: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Takes the indecision out of meal planning.
Never again be at a loss for the eternal question: 
“What’s for dinner?”
Simplifies grocery shopping.
Perfect for dieters.
A complete balanced meal in every scoop. 
Meets your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals.
You’ll never again have to worry about your cholesterol levels or your blood sugar.

I told you it was brilliant!

5 comments:

  1. haha, brilliant indeed :D I was just thinking about dinner, actually :D Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I would love this, but I don't think my family would appreciate it. :) Nice sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I think I'd buy it too! I am so tired of cooking after all these years I find it hard to do it anymore. I had cereal for dinner last night because after making broccoli-cheese soup for lunch, I just wasn't going to make anything else! I'm trying to think what to have for dinner tonight and beyond coming up with Indian Fry bread I have no ideas. So bring it on! Just make sure it tastes good. My dogs aren't that thrilled with their dog chow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! But what about the vegan or vegetarian brand. The beef doesn't inspire me. Can you make another brand with vegies, tofu, soy? Hmmmm?? lol Love the drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Now...why didn't I think of that!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!