.....and other random stuff......

Friday, September 9, 2011

Money Holders through the Years


These are a few of the ‘money holders’ I’ve made as gifts for nieces and nephews over the years.
There is a drawback to being TOO clever though. Every year I’m expected to top myself!
I’m running out of ideas!  LOL
fabric fortune cookie ornaments, just fold a bill and slip it in!

flip flop, tuck the $$ under the straps

mini mortar board, tuck the cash into the bottom

mini purse w/snap, put cash or gift card inside

b'day cake slice, I filled this with chocolate kisses! (but it just as easily could hold $$)

these I used to slip Starbucks gift cards into and hung them on the  Christmas tree

this one I added a tea co. gift card for a tea lover

6 comments:

  1. Very clever ideas! Bet they could hold gift cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how you can get yourself into trouble with a series like this but they are wonderful. Who wouldn't be waiting to see what you come up with next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!...these are great Robin, very clever and inventive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know they can't wait to see what you come up with next...and neither can I?!? These are way cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There wonderful. What a buzz to get a gift like these, with or without the cash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - what an awesome way to give money or gift cards!! Love seeing what you do besides drawing - these are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!