.....and other random stuff......

Friday, February 10, 2012

Now THIS is a Useful Site! LOL

Find out your fairy names with The Fairy Name Generator!My fairy name is Ember Rainbowshimmer
She brings good fortune.
She lives where fireflies mate and breed.
She is only seen when the first flowers begin to blossom.
She wears dresses that glow with fiery colours and has multicoloured wings like a butterfly.
Find out your fairy names with The Fairy Name Generator!

(Thank you Jo! This made my day! LOL)


2 comments:

  1. What fun!...I like the option "she brings good fortune"...please:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to meet you, Ember. I am Nettle Jupitorglow and only seen in the light of the full moon. That's when all the crazies come out. Don'tcha know.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!