.....and other random stuff......

Monday, July 15, 2013

GIANT Retirement Perk


Husband has taken to vacuuming the house.
Not that he hasn’t always jumped in to lend a hand from time to time.
But now he seems to be doing it on a regular basis!

♫♪♫♪ Hosanna and Hallelujah ♫♪♫♪♫

It does make me feel slightly guilty….like I’m not holding up my end of the bargain.
But I’ve decided to bite the bullet and to live with the guilt! (I’m sure I’ll get over it, eventually…..;)


This:
Plus this:
Equals this:



11 comments:

  1. Cute!! Sometimes it's the little things that are a big deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bonus!

    and lovely illos, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know, I was only wonderful this morning how the Retirement was going...for you :)
    My husb. does the cooking..YAY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky you!!

    i got a keeper, too. we take turns doing the cooking and he does his own laundry. I couldn't ask for more :)

    love your little doodles !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get used to it, my friend. I sure did. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe now what ARE you going to do with all your leftovernonvacuuming time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how I hope this happens at my house!!! But I doubt it. Actually I hate vacuuming so I rarely do it, but I do mop as we have wood floors, so perhaps he will take over the mopping...or the dusting...or the meal making...or the laundry... or cleaning the stove - or better yet the fridge! or the cupboards. Oh I am getting excited now!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!