.....and other random stuff......

Monday, November 19, 2012

Bobby’s Home!


I was so excited when Husband brought in the mail on Saturday!
There was a package from the Netherlands!

Whooo hooo!

“Bobby’s here!” I exclaimed.
Husband looked perplexed so I ripped open the package with abandon to show him.

The very talented artist/illustrator (and I’m proud to say my online friend) ‘Pia Drent’ painted this little fellow and the instant I saw him I knew I had to have him!

I emailed her and asked her if she was going to list him in her Etsy shop and when she said yes I impatiently waited and swooped in like a vulture the second he was listed!

SCORE!

I just LOVE Bobby (Pia named him and I think it fits him perfectly!)

He will find a more permanent home soon, but for now he sits right in front of me on my desk, and I smile every time I look at him!

 I was so excited I’m afraid I didn’t take ‘before’ pictures of the packaging or of the ‘unveiling’.  (My bad! LOL) 































































Thank you Pia! I'm thrilled to have Bobby and I promise to give him a loving home!


5 comments:

  1. Yup, can't help but smile. Just the way I like to see snow and snowmen. At someone else's house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...he's adorable...and just in time for winter. :) Thanks for the link. I haven't seen Pia's art...but I'm off to look right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! Pia's work is wonderful!
    Looks like Bobby has a happy home :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!